Marmora Service Ontario clerks are now commissioners for taking affidavits

Our clerks are commissioners for taking affidavits for transactions specific to Service Ontario. They can take affidavits or declarations by asking you to swear or affirm that what is in a document is true. In Ontario, they’re regulated under the Commissioners for taking Affidavits Act.


  1. Family gift vehicle transfer

  2. Homemade Trailers over 900 kg

  3. Declaration of ownership

For more information go to

Jennifer BennettComment